Chapter 6: ACCELERATION

Comment your thoughts on Chapter 6 for discussion below. ⇓

Comments

  1. At the final chapter of this book, it feels like we just started reading yesterday...this chapter has shown me that although the idea in my mind is that I'm in competition with my peers, which I most certainly am, my real opponent is myself. The curve balls that life may throw me are not for me to whine and complain about as they are there to make me a better and stronger "competitor". It's a duty of mine to ALWAYS put myself to the test and push pass the expectations I set for myself and the ones set by others as it is then and only then where I'll be doing enough of what it takes to succeed in life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

CSEC/CAPE MATERIALS📜

New York Times Bestseller 📚❗❗❗

BLACK ESSENTIALS 🖤✊🏿 #BLM