POSTPONED MEETING DUE TO COVID-19


Dear PSY&CO. family,

After weeks of planning for a prospective meeting following the conclusion of  the Compound Effect at the end of this week, it is with a heavy heart that I would like to advise all members that this event will be postponed until a later date. This in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak in Jamaica.
As avid readers, I implore you all to continue reading and sharing your thoughts as our platform was made to withstand obstacles like the current one we are facing. I just want to take the time to say that I appreciate all the efforts made by all of you to support this bookclub and they have not gone unnoticed.
For those members that have suggestions and feedback, feel free to share in the Whatsapp group or in the suggestion box on the site.
I thank you for your continued support and I urge all of you to stay safe during this period.

Take care,
Shemar Davis

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSEC/CAPE MATERIALS📜

New York Times Bestseller 📚❗❗❗

BLACK ESSENTIALS 🖤✊🏿 #BLM